21st Century Parenting in focus:
- Identifying and supporting with children's Learning styles for optimal progress
- Averting all forms of Abuse in children.
- How to save today for the child's tomorrow
- Special Education Needs: Early identification and getting Support
- Phonics in Early Years
- How to support your key stage 1 and 2 children with Literacy
- How do I support Development in my 0-3 years Children?
Mode of Operation
- Some sessions will be general and some will be breakout
- All participants will be given a workshop pack with needed resources
- Resource persons will be sourced within Abuja and among teachers
- Seminar will be well publicized for parents within and outside the school
- EYFS Teachers hope to use this avenue to raise funds towards more professional Developments.
- There will be a formal presentation of the books bought by a few parents for the EYFS library.
- Encouraging Cooperate Social Responsibility and Home-School Partnership.
- There will be mini shops for items needed by parents